Uninsured or Self-pay
If you are uninsured, we have a sliding scale program to minimize your healthcare costs. To qualify for this assistance, please bring:
- Photo identification (if available)
- Insurance card or VCC card
- Proof of income or statement of no income (example: Notice of Action Food Stamps)
- Your most recent tax return, W-2, or a social services determination letter
- Homeless agency referral, if applicable
For medical, dental and behavioral health services, new patients and patients returning after six or more months must first go through The Daily Planet’s Central Registration before receiving services.
For individuals who are self-pay, we use a sliding scale fee to determine the cost of services. The sliding scale fee is based on the federal poverty guidelines. Income verification is required (see above).