Help Daily Planet Health Services Stock the Shelves! Donated items can be brought to our 517 West Grace Street location Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- Hand warmers
- Fleece blankets (NEW)
- Emergency blankets
- Small denomination gift cards ($5) to easily accessible fast-food restaurants, ex. McDonald’s, Burger King, Subway, Domino’s
- Cases of water
- Freezer bags: quart and gallon size
- Individually wrapped snacks, to include:
- Beef jerky
- Peanut butter crackers
- Tuna and cracker packs
- Granola bars
- Squeezable applesauce
- Goldfish, pretzels
MEN’S AND WOMEN’S CLOTHING
Our need for men’s and women’s clothing varies but we are currently in need of the following:
- Underwear (NEW)
- Men’s: sizes large and extra large
- Women’s: sizes medium and large
- Socks (NEW)
- Men’s long sleeve t-shirts
- Men’s belts
Please email Sarah Tunner to inquire about additional needs BEFORE coming to drop off your donation.
Do you want to help us Stock the Shelves by hosting a supply drive? Hosting a drive is a hands-on way for all ages to collect needed items for Daily Planet Health Services. Supply drives are perfect for neighborhood associations, civic groups, churches, schools, etc. and can be customized, ex. Help us Beat the Heat or Help us Combat the Cold. Please reach out to Sarah Tunner for more information!
QUALITY OF ITEMS ACCEPTED
Quality, gently used and new items accepted.
All items must be clean, free of rips, stains and/or pet hair.
All staff and volunteers have the right to refuse items that do not meet our quality standards.
Not sure if you should donate an item? Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving it to a friend or family member.
Please reach out to the following organizations if you have a clothing donation that isn’t currently accepted by Daily Planet Health Services:
- Shepherd’s Way Relief Center
- Liberation Veteran Services
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Dress for Success
- Love of Jesus Thrift Store South
- HOPE Thrift
Accepts gently used item walkers, canes, crutches, shower chairs, wheelchairs, and more medical equipment.