If you are uninsured, we have a sliding scale program to minimize your healthcare costs. To qualify for this assistance, please bring:
- Photo identification (if available)
- Insurance card or VCC card
- Proof of income or statement of no income (example: Notice of Action Food Stamps)
- Your most recent tax return, W-2, or a social services determination letter
- Homeless agency referral, if applicable
For medical, dental and behavioral health services, new patients and patients returning after one year or more must first go through Daily Planet Health Services’ Central Registration before receiving services.
For individuals who are self pay, we use a sliding scale fee to determine the cost of services. The sliding scale fee is based on the federal poverty guidelines. More detailed information is available by clicking here. Income verification is required (see above).
DPHS accepts cash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. We can not accept a check under $25.