We offer a wide range of healthcare for all ages. Appointments are available on a same-day/next-day basis once a patient is registered. We accept most insurances and in addition offer a sliding fee scale for those who qualify based on income. Examples of our medical services include:
- Management of chronic medical problems such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension, HIV, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and obesity
- Acute care of illness (bronchitis, strep throat, sinus infections, and rashes/contact dermatitis)
- Wellness visits for all ages
- Women’s health services including LARC insertion, replacement, and removal (click here for more information).
- Family Planning
- STI testing and treatment
- Medication Assistance Programs – reduced cost and/or free medications available based on income.
Daily Planet Health Services Primary Health Clinic Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00am—4:30pm (no patients are seen between 12pm and 1pm).
Daily Planet Health Services open access appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We have multidisciplinary integrated care clinics with providers from medical, dental, behavioral health, case management, pharmacy, and health education. Team members provide coordinated care and use a holistic approach to meet your needs.