We offer a wide range of healthcare for all ages. Appointments are available on a same-day/next-day basis once a patient is registered. We accept most insurances and in addition offer a sliding scale fee for uninsured patients. Examples of our medical services include:
- Management of chronic medical problems such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension, and obesity
- Acute care of illness (bronchitis, strep throat, sinus infections, and rashes/contact dermatitis)
- Well child exams
- Well adult exams and prevention as well as lab work and PAP testing.
- Women’s health services including LARC insertion, replacement, and removal (click here for more information).
- Medication Assistance Programs – assistance applying for free or reduced medications, based on income.
Daily Planet Health Services Primary Health Clinic Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00am—4:30pm (no patients are seen between 12pm and 1pm).
Daily Planet Health Services open access appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. DPHS provides integrated healthcare through care teams. Each team can provide medical, behavioral health, dental, and case management services as appropriate to best meet your healthcare needs.
*TB testing is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 8:00am—3:00pm. Walk-ins only. There is a $20 charge or free with shelter referral. A follow-up visit is required to receive results of the TB test.