Our Behavioral Health Clinic provides mental health counseling (one-on-one and group), substance use counseling, and psychiatric medication management and evaluation. A list of DPHS’ behavioral health department’s exclusionary practices is available here.
Daily Planet Health Services’ Behavioral Health Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am—4:30pm (no patients are seen between 12:00pm and 1:00pm).
To receive Behavioral Health Services
- Initial mental health assessment:
- Walk-in screenings are available on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. Arrive at 8 a.m. for an initial screening to further connect to services.
- Tuesday and Friday – Sign in at the registration desk between 8:00am and 4:00pm. Once registration is completed you will be provided contact information to schedule the assessment.
- If you prefer to register by phone, call 804-783-2505.
- Psychiatry appointments are scheduled at the time of the initial intake (after initial mental health assessment is completed). New clients will not be receiving medication the same day as initial appointments. Established clients who have already had a mental health intake within the last year can call 804-783-2505 ext. 0099 to schedule an appointment.