Our Behavioral Health Clinic provides mental health counseling (one-on-one and group), substance use counseling, and psychiatric medication management and evaluation. A list of DPHS’ behavioral health department’s exclusionary practices is available here.
Daily Planet Health Services’ Behavioral Health Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am—4:30pm.
To receive Behavioral Health Services
- Initial mental health assessment:
- Walk-in screenings are available on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. Arrive at 8 a.m. for an initial screening to further connect to services.
- Tuesday and Friday – Sign in at the registration desk between 8:00am and 4:00pm. Once registration is completed you will be provided contact information to schedule the assessment.
- If you prefer to register by phone, call 804-783-2505.
- Psychiatry appointments are scheduled after the initial screening is completed. New clients will not be receiving medication the same day as the initial screening. Established clients who have already had a mental health intake or been seen in psychiatry within the last year can call 804-783-2505 ext. 1016 to schedule an appointment.
Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) Program
More information about our MAT Program to assist those with Opioid Use Disorder is available here.